Good Morning DogTowners,
Hope you had a great weekend! A few announcements:
1) 4th of July- We are having 1 workout at 9:30am on this Wednesday, July 4th
2) Open Gym Cancellation-Open Gym is Canceled this Sunday, July 8th, due to a CrossFit Games Competitor Clinic hosted at DogTown. There will still be a beach workout with Mike V. at 8:30am. No Open gym afterwards.
3) Gym Closures- DogTown will be closed July 14th & 15th due to the CrossFit Games. Additionally, we will only have morning classes on Friday, July 13th (6:30am & 7:30am only)
4) Cocomo Jo needs your help- Joe La Croix of Cocomo Joe LLC, has a vendor booth at the CrossFit Games. He is looking for Volunteers to help promote his products. Volunteers will get a free pass into the games, and free product. For more details, please contact Joe directly at: email@example.com
5) Cubby Clean Up- Don't forget to have your cubby cleaned out by this Friday!!!
6) Paleo Challenege- We are one week in! Keep up the good work! Here's one of my favorite recipes for Paleo Chicken Parmesan: http://paleoperfectly.blogspot.com/2011/03/paleo-chicken-parmesan-well-minus.html
Don't forget to clean up after your workouts. Did you put your weights away? Bands? Foam rollers, etc? Please help keep the gym tiddy!
Have a great week guys! As always, please let me know if you have any questions/concerns.
Promote DogTown CrossFit!
Just copy and paste this code into your site's source:
2890 La Cienega Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232